Swimming Coach Associate Program (SCAP) is Waterfun Aquatic centres professional coach development program, designed to recruit and groom professional swim coach from ground zero.Whether you intend to develop your coaching skills as a part-time or a full-time , we take you through a systematic and progressive training program to acquire the necessary aptitude and attitude to become Waterfun Swim Coach Assosiate (SCA).With dedicated training, mentorship as well as plenty of opportunities for continuous development, this is the place to begin for aspiring professtional swimming teachers. Waterfun SCA also enjoy privileges and discounts for purchases of aquatic apparels as well as continuous training and development courses with Waterfun.
- Candidates must be Age 17 years and above.
- Able to swim 3 competitive strokes, namely Front Crawl, Breast Stroke, Back Front.
- Must attend a selection interview and pass a skills test.
- Must have lifesaving 1, 2 & 3 certificates issued from Singapore Life Saving Society or equivalence.
Training Venue : 1010 Dover Road, Singapore 139658
Time & Date : To be confirmed
Included in the course fee:
- Waterfun SCA Fundamentals Training Notes.
- Registration fee.
- Entrance to club’s swimming pool
- Waterfun’s polo shirt x 01
- Waterfun’s rash guard x 01
- 8 sessions of theory and practical training (duration for completion 3-4 months).
- Minimum of 20 hours attachments.
- Must complete all assignments.
- Must pass SCAF written test (Minimum passing rate is 70%).